Monday, February 11, 2019

Bio

I have a Master's and a Ph.D.
But I live life autistically.
I was a para in a B.S.C.
But I write plays and poetry.

I have three children and a wife at home--
I'm working on an epic tome--
On honeymoon I took my wife to Rome,
But never have I been to Nome.

I have a tank of fish, a rabbit, too--
They are my children's, to be true.
I write and read--it's almost all I do--
I love to go someplace that's new.

I grew up in Kentucky--I was born
In Indiana (not near corn)--
I lived in Mississippi when forlorn,
And now I live in Dallas, where I'm worn.

The oddest orchids, other epiphytes
Are both among my loves, delights--
All knowledge, wisdom that give my thoughts flights
Bring me beloved rhymes, insights.

I bound around here in a life that's rife
With chaos, but I feel no strife:
My daughter, sons, and most lovely wife--
They are the true loves of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all constructive comments.