Monday, August 29, 2022

Faze

You have a halo, hazy like the moon's.
You're singing lyrics lazy like the loon's
Your guitar grunges, gathers up new tunes.
I see your halo, hazy like the moon's.

You think that you can hide here in the mist--
You think that there is nothing, none you've missed.
The moon illuminates the haze--the days
Of dreams have danced us to a darker daze.

This phase, this phrase--I'm in a moon-filled faze--
I want to raise my gaze within this maze--
I want to find new fashions, form my fist--
Or, no--caress and care and craft what's kissed.

You have a halo, hazy like the moon's
That drives and dissipates all dreary noons
Whose too-bright light foreshadows all the runes
That make your halo hazy like the moon's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all constructive comments.